Ranis Happy Family – AP Class 3 EVS Chapter-1 New and Best – Here is the best notes for class III Environmental Studies with all activities.
Key Points : Ranis Happy Family
– We all live with our families,
– A family consists of grand father, grand mother, father, mother, brothers and sisters., Sometimes, pets also,
– The people who live together in a family are called family members.
– Every member of the family has a different role to play,
– Everyone in the family shares the work and help each other.
– Helping each other, develops love and affection among family members.
– We get love, care, support and affection from our family,
– Children can resemble their parents or other family members.
– A good family member brings respect to all the family members.
– All professions should be respected.
– The village has people doing different kinds of work.
– The right place of children is the school and not the work place. All children should go to school.
– Child labour is a punishable crime.
Improve Learning – Ranis Happy Family – AP Class 3 EVS Chapter-1
I Conceptual Understanding (Tell and write)
Answer the following questions.
I. What is a family? How many members are there in your family?
Ans: 1) A group consisting of two parents and their children living together as a unit is called a family.
2) A family may consists of grand father, grand mother, father, mother, brothers, sisters and pets.
3) There are 4 members in my family.
2. Do you have any pet animals? Name them..
Ans: 1) I have a parrot as my pet. Its name is ‘Tinku’.
2). My sister has a dog as her pet. Its name is “Chintu.”
3. Whom do you love the most in your family? Why?
Ans: 1) I love my parents and grand parents.
2) As they shower their love, care, support and affection on us, we love and respect them.
Rani’s Happy Family – AP Class 3 EVS Chapter-1
Questioning and Hypothesis. Questioning and Hypothesis.
5. You went to your friend’s house. You want to know the best practices of his/ her family. What type of questions would you ask your friend about his/her family?
1) Where do you leave your slippers before your enter the house?
2) How do your parents wish your grand parents before leaving the house?
3) How do you celebrate your birth day?
4) How do you take your supper with your family ?
5) What do you do before you go to bed ?
AP class IV Notes, AP Class V Notes, AP Class VIII Notes, AP Class IX Notes, AP Class X Notes , For IIT Foundation Class click Here